On Thursday 08/10/2015 was the release of nine students at the University of Zagazig, after being imprisoned for more than a year in the pending case No. 32 171 for the year 2014 cover of Abu Hammad, after 18 days of the issuance of the appellant court decision misdemeanors Abu Hammad Sharkia On Monday, 09/21/2015 was their release, the names of students and their data came as follows:
1. Mohammed AbdulAzim Salama, second year student at the Faculty of Commerce, and who was arbitrarily arrested from his residence on Friday, 09.19.2014.
2. Ali Ahmed Ali, a third year student at the Faculty of Law, and who was arbitrary detained from his home in Zagazig on Friday, 19/9/201.
3. Hisham El-sayed Fikri, fourth year student at the Faculty of Science, and was imprisoned on Thursday, 09/10/2014.
4 -Mohammad Raged third year student at the Faculty of Engineering.
5. Musab Fawzi Haikl , first year student at the Faculty of Engineering.
6. Anas Maali first year student at the Faculty of Engineering.
7. Abdul Rahman Ahmad, third year student at the Faculty of Engineering.
8-Mahmoud Jamal Basal, third year student at the Faculty of Engineering.
9. Ahmad Jamal Qabil , first year student at the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Systems Division.
The nine students had been arbitrarily detained without permission or a court order reasoned for their arrest, they were arrested at different times and from different places, where they were then brought before a public prosecutor whom ordered their detention pending investigations, even has referred them to the misdemeanor court, which ruled on July 2015 their sentenced to two years in addition and a fine of 500 pounds each, and after the filing of the appeal by the students defense, Misdemeanor Abu Hammad court ruled the release of students in September, where security forces balked at the release of the students about 18 day until they were finally released on Thursday.