Arbitrary arrests, enforced disappearances, torture, and accusations that they did not commit , in addition to the violation of crude to all as stipulated in the Egyptian Constitution, laws and international human rights against every person that must be tried before an ordinary court without a military court , it was ruled by Mansoura Military Criminal Court in Sandoub which was held on Thursday, 11.12.2015 issued to the provisions of ten people, including six students at Al Azhar University Tafahna branch, and another branch in Cairo, in addition to a high school student, ranging from three to ten years in prison, and the names of the students ,data and their sentences came as follows:
1. Hassan Amer Ali, the fourth year student at the Faculty of Education Al-Azhar University – Tafahna branch. (5 years tight prison)
2.El-sayed Shahara El-sayed , third year student at the Faculty of Education Al-Azhar University – Tafahna Branch. (5 years tight prison)
3. Hussein Bilal Ismail, a student at the Faculty of Education Al-Azhar University – Tafahna Branch. (5 years Tight prison)
4. Abdul Rahman Al-dolsi , a student at the Faculty of Education Al-Azhar University – Tafahna Branch. (10-year Tight prison)
5. Hazem Khaled al-Rifai, a student at the Faculty of Sharia and Law of Al-Azhar University – Tafahna Branch . (3 years tight prison)
6. Ibrahim Fawzi, a student at the Faculty of Sharia and Law of Al-Azhar University – Tafahna Branch. (10-year tight prison)
7. Omar Jamal Ataiwab, third year student at the Faculty of Pharmacy, Al-Azhar University – Cairo branch. (10-year tight prison)
8. Khalid Abdul Hamid, a high school student. (3 years tight prison)
Worth mentioning that the students Hazem Khaled, Abdul Rahman El Doulsy and Ibraheem Fawzy were arrested from one of the houses of one of them in Zefta, Gharbia on 12/2/2015 then they were taken to Meet Ghamr police office were they suffered a lot of torture.
Al Hassan Amer, El Sayed Shehta and Hussein Belal were arrested on 17/2/2015 when they were disappeared for 48 hours where they were tortured to confess certain crimes they didn’t commit.
Khaled Abdul Hameed, the student in high school was arrested from his school in Sahreget then he was taken to Meet Ghamr police office in a specialized place for torturing that his health condition went very bad.
Students were arrested with many accusations such as forming a terrorist cell.
We condemn arrsting the students and we pin point that these violations are against the principles of protecting people from arresting that confirm their right in a human and fair treatment.